Mainsail compatible New Cat 12
New set of sails Forward Sailing COMPATIBLE New cat 12
A bright and recognizable design by far
Horizontal cut – « Cross Cut » with a moderate volume
Mainsail with a modern shape and a reasonnable fat head.
- Strong and long lasting finishings : 4 coats per reinforcement + inox eyelet 16mm
- 8mm Luff with teflon reinforcements on each batten case
- Flat and profiled composit battens with tensioner : strap + cleat
- Large batten case with 5 rivets
- Dacron 205g/sqm cloth
- Penants on sail and leesh
- 2 reefs, equiped with elastic rope for maintain the sail rolled.
- UV protection on the jib leesh
- Colour : White and Red
-> INNOVATION FORWARD SAILING :
Every mainsail includes some technical words from the sailing vocabulary, placed at key points (clewm head, batten, tack…) for facilitating memorization of these specificities by children.